- Guardian fracking debate 30 July 2014
- Carbon dioxide – our target gas? Here’s why: see this paper by Professor Pierrehumbert:
- Professor Joanna Haigh on climate change! Friday 4th July 2014, London.
- Aircraft contrails – how dangerous for the climate? Amelioration possible?
- Aircraft contrails – dangerous for the climate?
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Today’s ‘Guardian’ has an intriguing article by Fred Pearce on fracking, where this very ‘green’ environmental writer comes close to advocating fracked gas as a worthwhile addition to the UK’s energy supplies. Planet Hydrogen, of course, has responded! We speak … Continue reading
Here is a really important paper from one of the world’s supreme climate scientists, Professor Raymond Pierrehumbert of Chicago University. He explains how we must keep our eyes on carbon dioxide, rather than be waylaid by too much attention to … Continue reading